Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Journey Begins...

Mood: Fiesty
Location: Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport
Theme Song: "Upgrade U" by Beyonce (wishful thinking on my part for the upcoming 7 hr flight)


Sitting at CVG, waiting for my flight to Chicago. Given the recent fiasco on that Northwest flight on Christmas, I'm pretty happy to be flying American (for once). I've apparently achieved something called "sapphire" status on the AA Oneworld Alliance. I haven't seen much benefit to it except that I didn't have to pay to check my bags, which was a definite plus.

First hilarious travel moment of 2010
  • Woman in bathroom outside Terminal 2 Security Line handling her business and belting out Steve Winwood's "Roll With It" at the top of her lungs. Can I just say that I love Northern Kentucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment